Boulder is such a physically beautiful, outdoorsy, hip, out-of-the-box community that we created this easy-cruising tour filled with historic, cultural and folkloric insights for your entertainment and edification.
This tour is ideal for visitors, families and business travelers who enjoy riding a bike while getting the look and feel of Boulder, often described as: “25 unique square miles surrounded by reality”. Some places we’ll visit:
- Historic neighborhoods and hotels
- Boulder Creek Path & Boulder Canyon
- Uni-Hill District & University of Colorado
- The downtown Pearl St. pedestrian Mall
- On Wednesdays & Saturdays – the Farmer’s Market
Before the tour: we adjust your bike, cover safety and riding information then head off for our ride. After the tour: we’ll send you off with tips for great local eats or drinks.