A life-long dream of Boulder Bike Tours’ founder has come to fruition! Experience Cuba’s culture unfiltered.
“It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the meaning of a country best” ernest hemingway
Herschel has traveled extensively in “El Oriente” the less-touristed Eastern end of Cuba over the past few years to develop a truly unique tour of places and sights rarely seen by international travelers
Every mile on this route will bring you further into the Cuban countryside and away from the constant distractions of an average modern day. We’ll also visit Santiago de Cuba the second largest but more vibrant and human scale city as we share meals with families, enjoy diverse cultural excursions and truly experience a pace and friendliness that is distinctly Cuba.
There will be sunny, beautiful coastlines and beaches on our route but “El Oriente” is also where Columbus set foot in the New World in 1492, the birthplace of Fidel and Raul and where the struggle to free the common Cuban citizen from both Spanish tyranny and the Batista regime was born.
Cuba CultureBikeTours are for you… if you:
- Have a regular level of healthy exercise and fitness
- Enjoy moderately-paced bike rides of about 25 miles/day on good roads w/planned stops
- Want to engage the real people, culture and history of a country
- Appreciate local customs, activities and food
- Prefer down-to-earth lodging in comfortable private homes to large resort hotels
- Are a traveller who likes to go places the typical tourist wouldn’t find
- 8 days/7 nights
- Begin/End at Fort Lauderdale (FLL) International Airport
- Each tour includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to Cuba from FLL and customs/immigration assistance
- Lodging, meals (except alcohol) and group transportation as required
- Bike rentals w/helmets
- Arranged recreational & cultural activities such as: Organic farms, Salsa dance instruction and clubs, guided cave tour, Arts & History outings and more…
- American guides who speak both English & Spanish
- Expert Cuban staff who are eager to show you their homeland
- Price: $2,495 USD /person
- 40% deposit to reserve desired date
- If a Cuba Tour is canceled by BBT for any reason you will be issued a FULL refund
- Our tours are compliant with the current Nov 9, 2017 OFAC travel rules for US citizens.
- Mar 17 – Mar 24
- Mar 24 – Mar 31
- Due to the unique route of our Tour detailed itinerary is available upon request.
* Custom dates are also available. Please email us your inquiry.
CALL 303.747.6191 NOW with questions or TO BOOK A CUBA TOUR