The life-long dream of Boulder Bike Tours’ founder has come to fruition! Experience Cuba’s culture unfiltered.
Herschel has traveled extensively in “El Oriente” the less-touristed eastern end of Cuba over the past few years to develop a truly unique tour of many places and sights rarely seen by international travelers.
Every mile on this route will bring you further in to the Cuban countryside and away from the constant distractions of an average modern day. We’ll share meals with families, enjoy diverse cultural excursions and truly experience a pace and friendliness that is distinctly Cuba.
There will be plenty of sunny, beautiful coastlines and beaches on our route in “El Oriente” the less-touristed eastern end of the island. But it is also where in 1492 Columbus set foot in the New World and the birthplace of both Fidel and La Revolución, the struggle to free the common Cuban from the Batista dictatorship.
Cuba CultureBikeTours are for you if you:
- Have a healthy level of regular exercise and fitness
- Enjoy moderately-paced bike rides of about 25 miles/day on good roads w/planned stops
- Want to engage the real people, culture and history of a country
- Appreciate local customs, activities and food
- Prefer down-to-earth lodging in comfortable private homes to large resort hotels
- Want to go places the typical tourist would likely never find
- 8 days/7 nights
- Begin/End at Fort Lauderdale (FLL) International Airport
- Each tour includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to Cuba and customs/immigration assistance
- All lodging, meals (except alcohol) and group transportation as required
- Bike rentals w/helmets
- Arranged recreational & cultural activities such as: Organic farms, Salsa dance instruction and clubs, Scuba/snorkel, guided cave tour, Arts & History and more…
- American guides who speak both English & Spanish
- Expert Cuban staff who are eager to show you their homeland
- Price: $2,495 USD /person
- 25% deposit to reserve desired date
- 2018 Dates*
- January 2018
- Jan 20 – Jan 27
- Jan 27 – Feb 3
- February 2018
- Feb 17 – Feb 24
- Feb 24 – Mar 3
- March 2018
- Mar 17 – Mar 24
- Mar 24 – Mar 31
- April 2018
- Apr 14 – Apr 21
- Apr 21 – Apr 28
- May 2018
- May 12 – May 19
- May 19 – May 26
* Custom dates are also available. Please email your inquiry
Check out the BBT Facebook page for Cuba Culture Tours photos and videos, and feel free to call 303.747.6191 to discuss additional details!