Experience the heart of Boulder the way it’s meant to be seen – by bike!
Visitors, families and business travelers love getting the look and feel of the beautiful, outdoorsy and hip Boulder community, sometimes described as “25 idyllic square miles surrounded by reality.”
Voted by The Travel Channel in 2016 as the top cycling city in America, and 2017 Most Bike Friendly City, Boulder has hundreds of miles of bike paths and bikeways. This 2-hour easy-cruising tour will take you on the best route to find the most beautiful, historic and cultural sights, including:
- Boulder Creek Path & Boulder Canyon
- Historic neighborhoods and hotels
- Uni-Hill District & University of Colorado
- Pearl Street Walking Mall
- Boulder Farmer’s Market (Wednesday and Saturday tours only)
To kick things off and get you ready for a great ride, your guide will share some history and insights about this unique city, adjust your bike and cover key safety and route information. And after a fun cruise, you’ll get recommendations on the best local dining, drinks and anything else you’re interested in discovering.
- Price is $69/rider and includes bike rental and helmet
- Online Booking temporarily inactive. Please call 303.747.6191 to reserve or with questions.
Custom and group city tours can include special dining arrangements and other unique add-ons to create a memorable half-day or full-day experience – call us and let’s discuss the many attractions Boulder has to offer!