Electric Bike Tour Boulder
Experience the heart of Boulder the easiest & most fun way possible, on a pedal-assist Electric Bike!
Electric Bike Tours in Boulder, CO are great for visitors, families and business travelers who love getting the look and feel of the beautiful, outdoorsy and hip Boulder community! Sometimes described as “25 idyllic square miles surrounded by reality.”
Our 2-hour eBike tours are lead by seasoned local guides who take you on the best routes to the most beautiful, historic and cultural sights, including:
- Historic neighborhoods and hotels
- Boulder Creek Path & Canyon
- The majestic Flatirons rock formations
- University of Colorado campus
- Pearl Street Pedestrian Mall
- Boulder Farmer’s Market (Wednesday tours only – Not to be confused with our Bike-to-Organic Farm Tours)
After an amazing cruise, you’ll get recommendations for the best local dining, drinking or sightseeing. The electric bike tour Boulder is
- Price is $89/rider and includes the eBike rental, helmet, sunscreen, and water.
- Minimum age to ride eBikes is 12 years old
*Custom and group eBike City Tours can include special dining arrangements and other add-ons to create a memorable half-day or full-day experience – call us and let’s discuss the many attractions Boulder has to offer!